Creative with strengths in copywriting, social media marketing, photography, and design.
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Arts: Mass Communications
Zimmerman Advertising Program
Visualization & Design Certificate
Social Media Content Manager | Essential Health Wellness Oils
Palm Harbor, FL | August 2017 - Present
- Created the overall brand image, strategy, goals, and weekly post schedules.
- Responsible for all produced content: post copy, photography, and editing.
Copywriter Intern | PPK, Inc.
Tampa, FL | January 2017 - May 2017
- Produced and edited copy for Huddle House restaurants, Pinch-A-Penny, Lennar Homes, FiOS Communications, and Masonite.
- During my internship at PPK I actively participated in brainstorming meetings, client presentations, production shoots and post-production editing sessions.
Production Assistant, Marketing/Digital Intern | Creative Loafing Inc.
Tampa, FL | January 2016 - December 2016
- Produced graphics for the marketing department using Indesign, placed articles for the weekly issue in a timely manner using Indesign and Photoshop, and prepared collateral for both print and web campaigns.
- Scheduled and produced copy for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter with relevant event and contest information.
- Proofed press releases for upcoming local events and made information packets for CL Space.
Graphic Designer | Tampa Healthcare Collaborative
Tampa, FL | Spring 2017- Fall 2017
- Initially donated time to create infographics in Illustrator to help promote oral health in the TampaBay Area. The goal was to better understand the community’s current attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs regarding oral health and dental services.
- Currently writing and designing their annual report.
Photo Intern | Limelight Photography | Tampa, FL |
June 2015 - August 2015
- Assisted lead photographers at high end weddings, edited and organized images using Bridge, Photoshop, and Lightroom, and submitted images for publication.